Sunday, June 10, 2007

And the Trophy Goes to...

I am thrilled to announce that the HHDD #12: Caesar nod goes to Laura at Eat Drink Live, for her beautiful Mini Caesar Salad Bites!!! I think we can all agree that we patiently await invitations to dinner at Laura's house!

As the Big Cheese, Laura receives one of my favorite cookbooks, and the fun of hosting the next Hay Hay its Donna Day event! Check back to her blog to see what's next!!

I am happy to have been able to host this round - thanks so much for having me!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for hosting Katie. You did a great job with your choice of Caesar Salad. Congratulations to Laura and thanks to everyone for your participation.

Laura said...

Thanks Katie and thanks Barbara, I'm excited and completely freaked out!

Anonymous said...

You were a great host. The salad idea was a great one!
Congrats to Laura!

Sylvia said...

This is beatiful.Grat idea